Want to go riding somewhere different?
Ride some of the Fun Trails of the Old Hi Mountain and past Leapin’ Lizard Enduros, on a 2 Day Dual Sport Ride. Along the San Andreas Fault Zone.
Return to simpler times, hang out with like-minded enthusiasts and camp out at this ALL INCLUSIVE Event. No cell service, homecooked BBQ’s, beers/soda and star gazing. Lunch & Fuel on the trail.
BASIC RIDE DETAILS
300 miles in 2 Days
We portage your Camping Gear, Supply Fuel and Meals
Sign-Up is Open – Rides will not be over-prescribed. 40 Rider Limit – Entry Deadline is April 2nd
ALL INCLUSIVE RIDE INCLUDES:
- 300 Mile Dual Sport Ride, Roll Chart & GPS Tracks
- Camping available Friday on Private Property
- Saturday Camping or Lodging at the Songdog Ranch in Ballinger Canyon
- Portage of your Camping Gear
- Fuel Supply
- Ride Map
- Breakfast both Days
- Lunch Both Days
- BBQ & Beverages Saturday night
- After Ride BBQ & Beverages on Sunday in Pozo on Private Property
- Outriders equipped with Satellite Phones
- Finisher Pin
- Exit Tours Club Membership
- Meet and Park near the start of the old Hi-Mountain Enduro
- Continental Breakfast at a Private Ranch in Pozo
- Ride some of the old High Mountain Enduro trails in Pozo
- Ride along the San Andreas Fault to Ballinger Canyon and to the trails of the Leapin’ Lizard Enduro
- Remote Fuel Stop & Lunch
- Unwind, Campout, BBQ and Star Gaze at a Private Ranch in Ballinger
- Tent Camp or option to sleep in your sleeping bag, in the Lodge
- BBQ & Beverages and Bonfire at the Ranch Saturday night
- Homemade Breakfast at the Ranch
- Fun Loop near Ballinger Canyon
- Ride Back to Pozo along the San Andreas Fault, a different way than the previous day. Past Soda Lake and the Hills above the Carrizo Plain
- Ride some of the Trails of the old Hi Mountain Enduro on the way back to Pozo
- After Ride BBQ & Beverages in Pozo on Private Property
Note: Plated Dual Sport Motorcycle Required
DIRECTIONS: Pozo is Located 25 miles East of Hwy 101 from Santa Margarita in San Luis Obispo County. Ballinger Canyon is Located on the San Luis Obispo, Kern and Santa Barbara County Lines. At Hwy’s 166 & 33. Exact Location of Start & Finish on Private Property will be emailed after you Sign-Up.
Epic 2 Day Dual Sport Ride in a Scenic Remote Slice of California Few People Venture Into
The San Andreas 300 is a classic dual sport event, the way they were in the early days.
You won’t find games, talks, or seminars.
You will find an enduro based ride that takes just about all day to complete.
Offering you challenges and scenic landscapes and enough stories to tell for the summer.
Hopefully the Wildflowers and Poppies will be out, making for a spectacular ride.
This will be a non-commercial Club Ride (Sign-up includes Club Membership) for up to 40 riders paying for the amenities with the ride, and not the ride itself.
Starting and camping on private property on an unguided ride with outriders.